Private Tour Muddy Volcanoes and Mystical Cave - Churches in Alunis
The tour explores unique places for Romania. All our three stops offer an interesting perspective on the geology of the Buzau area, by showing the miracles of nature or how people were able to transform the nature in their benefit.
The Muddy Volcanoes appeared from the mud brought up to the surface from the deep faults by natural gases that cut one of the most important oil and gas fields of the area. They are split in Paclele Mari and Paclele Mici, the most spectacular being Paclele Mici, but they are also very difficult to access due to the road. But we use a 4x4 car, so you will be able to visit that part with us.
The Amber Museum is not included in any touristic package for foreigners, so this is an unique chance to see rare amber which is found in our country only in Colti.
Also, the trip to the rupestrian churches of Alunis is very difficult, that is why most of the tour companies are not able to reach it, but not us, so you will be able to see a church carved in stone from 1200
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket at the Muddy Volcanoes
- Entry/Admission - Vulcanii Noroiosi (Muddy Volcanoes)
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket at the Amber Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Amber Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vulcanii Noroiosi (Muddy Volcanoes), Paclele Mari, Berca 127035 Romania
Very rare phenomenon in the world where gases spring out of the ground transforming the rocks in mud and creating structures similar to volcanoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Amber Museum, Dc69, Colti 127195 Romania
A rare collection of old amber in different colors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bucharest, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from hotels near the central area or other parts with prior notification from the customer.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.