Private Tour Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay To 9 Mile Bob Marley Birth & Resting Place
Nine Miles, is the birth place of our late great reggae superstar, Bob Marley and is also his final resting place. The trip takes you through various villages where you can learn quite a lot about rural Jamaica- the real Jamaica. The guide takes you through the black gates, up a steep but beautifully paved walkway and up to Bob's childhood home and his resting place. By the way, the guides will also ensure you about the Rastafarian religion.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: $ 25 per person
- As Your Driver Greets You with a Smile and a warm welcome your Tour begins. You will be picked up at your Hotel or Cruise Ship port as you journey through the old river bed fern gully it’s a rain forest which is known for its wide variety of over 500 species of ferns. We continue up through the little village of Colgate then unto Golden Grove following the main to the clock tower at Claremont, we’ll then make the left turn.
As you enjoy the ride up through the cool hills and mountains you’ll see the country side farming yellow yam, sweet potato, cabbage etc. As we approach many corners we’ll go easy around them. We’ll see a few tamed animals as we go through the hills and curves up to nine miles at Bob place you will have the opportunity to see the villages and take photos. .
Now to the main part of this adventurous tour , as you enter you can go to the bar and have the drink of your choice listen to some Bob Marley music and see many albums of Bob, then you will be greeted by your tour guide a Rastafarian who will take you on your tour and take you up to Zion where bob is resting, after your tour you’ll leave well pleased of the knowledge you would now have of Bob Marley and his resting place an experience to share with relative and friend back home... now your tour as ended your driver will safely take you back to your Hotel or cruise ship port.
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids Pay bLess
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health restrictions Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed: Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask) Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others. The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions. Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.