Private Tour of City of Salzburg and Lake district area
In this tour includes a walking tour through the city of Salzburg, a lunch in the center of Salzburg and a driving tour through the lake district area of Salzburg. If needed the walking tour can be kept as little as possible. Otherwise it is necessary to walk for about 1,5mile and we will walk also a bit up a hill to the Nonnberg abbey (the oldest abbey in central Europe).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pfarre St. Wolfgang
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Be special Tours, Salzburg 5061 Austria
We will pick you up for free in the city of Salzburg and drop you also off there without extra charges.
Stop At: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
We will show you the palace of Mirabell and the gardens explaining you about the history and the importance nowadays.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Salzburg Cathedral, Kapitelplatz 2, Salzburg 5020 Austria
We will show you the main cathedral of Salzburg and guide you around.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Mozart's Birthplace, Getreidegasse 9, Salzburg 5020 Austria
We wil show you the birthplace in which Mozart was born.
Learn about Mozart and his family.
Stop At: Lake Wolfgang, St Gilgen 5340 Austria
We will drive you then out to the lake district area
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pfarre St. Wolfgang, Markt 18, St. Wolfgang 5360 Austria
We will show you the village and the church of the holy St. Wolfgang
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel, or any other address where we can meet you. Airports
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress comfortable for walking and enjoy the time here.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- face masks required for guides and team; special training of team to detect Covid-19 symptoms and making people aware to keep distances.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.