Private tour of Colosseum, Arena Floor and Ancient Rome
The gladiator fights, mock sea battles, animal hunts and fights, mythology drama shows and even public executions. The Colosseum is a must-see attraction in Rome. Witness the incredible history of this 2,000 year old structure up close on a private skip the line Colosseum Arena Floor tour. Go back in time on an authentic gladiator experience as you enter the reconstructed Arena Floor through the “Gate of Death”. Plus, take a guided stroll through the Roman Forum and climb Palatine Hill. This 3-hour includes the following:
- A private skip the line Colosseum Arena Floor tour
- A guided tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine
- A private and professional guide
- A custom group size
Standing on the Arena Floor is an unique experience nothing can beat!
per adult from
2 hours 20 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live Guide
- Arena Floor Access
- Gladiator's Entrance
- Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
You will enter by walking under a great archway known as the "Porta Libitina" or "Gate of Death", directly in the reconstructed Arena Floor, where the savage games once took place. The Gate of Death earned its name because only the dead passed through this exit after losing their lives in battle. Most Colosseum visitors aren’t allowed on the Arena Floor, but this private tour includes privileged access.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Between the Roman Forum and the Circus Maximus, is the Palatine Hill. This awe-inspiring area of towering pine trees, majestic ruins and unparalleled views was where Romulus was said to have founded Rome in 753 B.C. This is also where Rome's emperors lived in opulent luxury. Once one of ancient Rome’s most exclusive neighborhoods, the Palatine Hill is still an amazing place. With views of Circus Maximus and the Forum, don’t miss this incredible touristic attraction.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your private guide will be taking you to the Roman Forum, which is full of incredible ruins. The Roman Forum is the former site of downtown ancient Rome. Visit some of the most famous Roman Forum buildings, including the Temple of Julius Caesar, Arch of Titus, the Temple of Vesta and the Roman Senate House. Relive ancient history as you walk down the same roads taken by famous Roman Emperors and philosophers.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Cardello, 31, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.