Private Tour of Giethoorn: The Most Romantic Village In The Netherlands
Giethoorn is by far the most romantic town of the Netherlands. Located in Overijssel in the east of the country, it is surrounded by nature and water. So much water indeed, that the village of Giethoorn doesn’t have any cars riding around. Many houses are only reachable by boat and this is exactly how the inhabitants of Giethoorn travel. Event the mail gets delivered by canoe! Explore this extraordinary water-village, float on the small canals under the linden trees while you listen to the only sound around: birds. Marvel at the old farmhouses, which thatched-roofs are centuries old. Flow underneath the idyllic wooden bridges of this picturesque town, which will make you feel as if you were in another era, in another world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giethoorn Molenweg, Molenweg 14, 8355 AT Giethoorn, Netherlands
Enjoy the peacefulness and nature of this idyllic village. Take a boat tour underneath the linden trees, admire the typical wooden bridges and the old farmhouses.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Giethoorn, Giethoorn, Overijssel Province
During transport, witness the result of centuries of water management in the Netherlands: a former sea transformed into land.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever you are, we pick you up.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport, Rotterdam Airportplein 60, 3045 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- De Ruyterkade Oost, De Ruijterkade, 1011 AC Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Port of Rotterdam, Wilhelminakade 909, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :Small groups 5/14/2019 - 10/6/2021
Big groups 8/12/2019 - 10/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - We use limousine vans to have more distance between driver and passengers. - We have plastic screens installed in all the limousines and luxury vans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.