Private tour of Moscow Subway and a Russian snack
We will visit some of the most beautiful subway stations in the world ( including Revolution Square, Arbatskaya, Victory Park, Kievskaya, Komsomolskaya) let's admire the unique beauty of each station, watch the art, har the music and the stories and take photographies in the most emblematic places.
In the end let's return to the surface in the beautiful Arbat Street and have some traditional tea and Blini. You will love it! :) - All this takes around 2:30 - 3 hours.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Traditional Tea and Blini (russian crépe)
- Subway Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Metro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moscow Metro, Moscow Russia
We will gather in one of Moscow's best-known squares, Revolution Square, from there we will embark on an underground adventure and hear about the stories of all the most beautiful and incredible stations hidden beneath Moscow. Let's see the most iconic stations and learn all about the stories behind the statues and art.
Let's visit the most beautiful stations of the 30's and 50's and find out when the first projects were launched and why it was built later in some capitals of Europe.
- Where does the ring scheme of the Moscow metro come from?
"What were the first tickets like and where could you eat something in the 1930s subway?"
What techniques did the architects use when building the underground "palaces" and how is the station architecture related to what is outside?
At the end of our adventure, we will sit and talk, share photos and drink traditional Russian tea and have Blini (Russian traditional pancakes) in a comfortable cafe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Four Seasons Hotel Moscow, Ulitsa Okhotnyy Ryad, 2, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Return Detail :Arbat Street, Arbat St, Moskva, Russia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.