Private Tour of the Colosseum, Roman forum & Palatine hill with Arena Floor
Spend a few hours exploring Rome’s Colosseum on this private guided excursion. After meeting up with a knowledgeable local guide, enjoy this fast track access to this nearly 2,000 year old amphitheater and learn about the spectacles and gladiatorial contests once held there. Visit the arena floor, then enjoy complimentary entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private live Guide
- Fast Track Access
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Arco di Tito
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
One of the most iconic sites of Rome, the Colosseum is a must-see on any trip to the Eternal City. Beat the notoriously long queues outside as your guide whisks you inside the magnificent structure. Enjoy the views from the different tiers of the Colosseum as your guide entertains you with stories of gladiator fights and spectacles.
Enjoy special access to the arena floor of the Colosseum, and stand in the very spot where gladiators fought to the death. Learn the shocking stories of the fights that occurred here as you take in the spectacular panoramic view of the Colosseum from this exclusive spot.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Your small-group tour continues at the Roman Forum, home to the many ruins that once formed the centre of activity in Ancient Rome. Wander the streets once walked by Emperors as you marvel at the incredible preservation of temples, villas, and arches. Let your imagination roam and immerse yourself in the everyday life of Ancient Romans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arco di Tito, Via Sacra 1 Foro Romano, 00186 Rome Italy
Marvel up-close at the tremendous Arch of Titus, erected on the main street of the Roman Forum in the first century AD. Learn about Emperor Domitian’s construction of the triumphal arch to commemorate the victories of his father and brother, Titus. Admire its spectacular design and sheer scale as you witness the architectural prowess of the ancient world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Complete your Ancient Rome experience as you climb the Palatine Hill. One of the seven famous hills of Rome, the Palatine is particularly revered for its mythical importance as the origin of the city. Now, visitors can enjoy the spectacular sweeping views from the hill, including Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, and of course the Colosseum
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via della Salara Vecchia, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.