Private tour of the old city of Fez and guided tour
Let your local guide show you the most beautiful places in the old city of Fez
Visit Al-Qarawiyyin University, the oldest operating university in the world
See Bab Boujloud Gate with its colorful ceramic decorations
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and return to your hotel / accomodation
- professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entry fees to historic sites
- During your visit to Morocco, do not miss this guided tour of the Medina of Fez (the old fortified part of the city), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Start your day in the morning with a free pickup in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle that will take you into the walls of the Medina. This area of the city contains a shopping center, old craft centers and many buildings dating from the 13th and 14th centuries. First you will see the door of Bab Boujloud with its green and blue faience, then cross the narrow streets of the city to discover the mausoleum of Moulay Idriss. The last stop before lunch will be Al-Qarawiyyin University, the oldest continuously functioning university in the world.
After lunch, you will continue to visit the most important sites and monuments of the old Medina of Fez. You will explore the narrow streets and see remarkable madrasas, works of art and amazing architecture. You will also see the Mellah (the Jewish quarter of the city), the weapons museum, the Janan Sabil garden, a ceramics school and much more!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Visit the ancient Medina of Fez, an experience not to be missed during your visit to Morocco - explore the magnificent architecture and historic sites of the old walled city and share a unique culinaryAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.