Private Tour of Topkapi Palace (entrance fee not included)
Private Tour of Topkapi Palace. The major palace where Ottomans Ruled for 400 years.
Its about 2 hours tour with professional English Speaking guide. Takes about 2 hours where clients can stay longer at the Palace after the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Meeting point at the main entrance of the Palace. After purchasing skip the line the tickets (if clients have their museum pass, e-tickets etc they can use it) we will walk thru the first courtyard of the Palace. Second courtyard we will see Councill Hall and get information about the Ottoman History. Visiting the sections at second and fourth courtyard. Harem section of the Palace has separate tickets where still lots of restoration works going on thats why it is choicemof clients if they want to pay extra and see it or not. Finally tour will end at the fourt courtyard where one of the most beautifull view of the city is.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cankurtaran, Soğuk Çeşme Sk. No:4, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.