Private Tour of Valletta by City Walking Tours Malta
Much of Malta's grandeur is owed to the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem now universally known as the Knights of Malta, who made Malta their home for close to three centuries. Valletta, Malta's capital was founded by the Frenchman Jean de Vallette after the epic siege of 1565. In the words of Sir Walter Scott Valletta is "a splendid town quite like a dream" rising perpendicular from the water's edge. It dominates the island's historic Grand Harbour - the finest natural port in Europe. The grid planned city is representative of the island as a whole. It is rich in history, architecture, art and culture. Your private tour guide will ensure that you won't miss out on anything worth seeing in Valletta.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional licensed tour guide.
- A 2 hour guide tour starting from the agreed meeting time.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to any church or museum.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Walking Tours Malta, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- maximum number of persons on tour 15
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.