Private Tour on 14 Passenger Shuttle Bus in Ketchikan Alaska
Charter a private shuttle bus for 14 passenger. Includes driver/guide and rate is for 2 hours throughout the city of Ketchikan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Have a private tour with a local friendly guide on a 14 passenger shuttle bus.
2 hours will allow you to enjoy the destination and sites of your choice. Charter rate is $450 per hour
Options are: City, wildlife, hiking, beach combing, off the beaten path, totem pole parks, shopping, eating, bar hopping or fishing
Go swim at a remote waterfall or have a summer swim in Alaskan pristine ocean while in season enjoying some berry picking.
Want to entertain multiple guests with different interest? This option allows custom touring options.
Ideal tour for visiting all the totem pole parks in Ketchikan: Totem Bight State Park, Potlatch Park, Saxman Native Village plus several poles thru out the city. Visit the Totem Heritage Center and enjoy pristine parks.
Want to visit the site where the bridge to nowhere was going to be built?
The options are endless
Options change thru out the season
Departure Point :Ketchikan Visitors Bureau
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ketchitour