Private Tour: Rapelling and Trekking at Turtle Stone in Rio de Janeiro
Explore Turtle Stone on this 3-hour private tour. Rappel over 44 meters, with panoramic views of surrounding beaches below. Enjoy these largely unexplored natural wonders.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional, local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Depart from Guaratiba and travel up to Turtle Stone with your private, local guide on this 3-hour tour. Located at the top of a hill between the beaches of Grumari and Barra de Guaratiba in the Pedra Branca State Park, this is one of the most beautiful spots in Rio de Janeiro.
Rappel and rock climb while taking in the panoramic views of wild greenery and waves crashing along the shores of the beaches below.
Departure Point :Barra de Guaratiba
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.