Private Tour - Religious Fatima and Fortified Obidos
Fatima is well known due to the Virgin Mary appearance in 1917, and for it Sanctuary, it is a place for Catholic pilgrimage. It is also an opportunity to visit the fishing village of Nazaré, known for having the biggest surfed wave and to visit the Medieval and Fortified town of Obidos.
We will pick you up at Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra, Oeiras, at 9 am, for enjoying the full day.
It is a private tour with maximum of 8 persons.
Monument fees and lunch is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Monument fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
Will have time for spiritual reflection and visiting the Sanctuary
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Alcobaca, Praca 25 de Abril, Alcobaca 2460-018 Portugal
Time to visit the church of the monastery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
Visiting Nazaré and time for lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Time to visit the medieval town of Obidos
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment, in Lisbon Cascais, Sintra or Oeiras. Please, provide your address.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Harbor
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We commit and follow the Clean & Safe regulation from the National Tourism Office. It requires us to follow safety measurements to minimize the COVID-19 transmission. We clean our vehicles and our guides follows the safety rules. Our Clean & Safe Protocol is available for consultation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.