Private tour: Russian Dacha+Trans-Siberian railway experience
With a guide, you will take a suburban train and enjoy an exciting 40-minute ride on the Trans-Siberian Railway, the longest railway in the world, stretching 9288 km. The route from Moscow to the Russian Far East was opened in 1916.
You will enjoy a short trip along the Russian countryside filled with charming country houses, dense forests and a picturesque coastline along the Amursky Bay.
You will visit a traditional Russian summer house called a dacha. Many Russian families have dachas. A dacha is usually a wooden house consisting of one or two floors without much in the way of modern conveniences. The dacha is a unique phenomenon in the life of anyone who lives in the boundless expanses of the Russian Federation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vladivostok, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Far Eastern District
Explore everyday life of local Russians.
We invite you to a really interesting excursion to Russian Dacha. Take advantage of the unique opportunity of the roundtrip ride by the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway and enjoy the real Russian Dacha.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the reception area of your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.