Private Tour: South Beach Sightseeing
This popular tour focuses on South Beach and the two gorgeous causeways that connect it to the mainland. If you don’t have much time and would like to take a great tour through the Art Deco District, SoFi, and Biscayne Bay along with its glitzy man made isles, book this tour. You will be fascinated with the characters that brought this marshy island to life and the stunning vistas of the city’s skyline, cruise ship port, and one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Private vehicle
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - South Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- If language other than English or Spanish is elected, tour operator reserves the right to cancel/postpone/reschedule the tour based on availability
- This private tour takes you to the best parts of South Beach. South beach is more than Ocean Drive and its iconic Beach. Let us introduce you to Espaniola Way, Sofi, Lincoln Road and more! Our guides will amaze you with tales of the amazing characters that turned this swampy peninsula into “America’s Riviera.” Hear stories about Rum Running during the roaring 20’s, and the preservationist movement of the 1980’s while cruising through the world’s Largest Collection of Art Deco buildings. From quaint residential streets to bustling dining and shopping venues, South Beach is an eclectic mix of people, moods, and architecture. After we explore south beach, we take you over the Venetian Causeway and across Miami’s true gem, Biscayne Bay. The Venetian islands create a peaceful enclave that is home to exquisite waterfront real estate in numerous man made islands where cyclists and rollerbladers highlight a secluded outdoor oasis. We then take you through the performing arts district in Miami and back to Miami Beach via the MacArthur Causeway. The causeway offers stunning Miami skyline views and a glimpse at the world famous Star and Fischer Islands. It is the perfect ending to a wonderful tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport and cruise ship port pickups may require special arrangements. Please call us or email our team Airports
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Miami International Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, USA
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This Tour can be customized upon request
- Languages other than English and Spanish are not always available and must be confirmed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.