Private Tour - Spring Water, Greenery and Fresh Air
Discover Kokubunji's beautiful nature in the center of Tokyo.
Kokubunji, located right in the heart of Tokyo is an area unexpectedly rich in nature. There is a beautiful Japanese garden, recognised as a national designated scenic area, with a bamboo forest, a spring water pond and a grassy lawn area.
Throughout the year, there is always something to see in this garden. The pond has been chosen as one of the 57 Exquisite and Well Conserved spring water ponds in Tokyo and its water is perfectly drinkable. Locals come to collect water from this pond everyday.
The great thing about Kokubunji is that it is easy to get to but is still little known to tourists. If you are feeling exhausted by busy areas during your stay in Tokyo, we recommend this tour!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Private Tour
- Necessary expenses for the tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
- Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The use of private van
- Entry/Admission - Tonogayato Garden
- Entry/Admission - Light House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonogayato Garden, 2 Minamicho, Kokubunji 185-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Masugata no Ike Group of Springs/Otaka no Michi, 3-chome Higashimotomachi, 1-chome Nishimotomachi, Kokubunji 185-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
Otaka-no-Michi, Pond of True Figure
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Light House, 3-chōme-19-14 Higashimotomachi, Kokubunji, Tokyo 185-0022, Japan
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ota cafe, 1-chōme-13-6 Nishimotomachi, Kokubunji, Tokyo 185-0023, Japan
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: おたかの道湧水園, 1 Chome-13 Nishimotomachi, Kokubunji, Tokyo 185-0023, Japan
Otaka-no-Michi Spring Park
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Musashi Kokubunji Temple, 1-13-16 Nishimotomachi, Kokubunji 185-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
Musashino Kokubunji Temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kokubunji Station, 2-chōme-1-23 Honchō, Kokubunji, Tokyo 185-0012, Japan
Return Detail :Nishi-Kokubunji Station, 2-chōme-1-18 Nishikoigakubo, Kokubunji, Tokyo 185-0013, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- On Mondays "Ota Cafe" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- We recommend you bring insect repellent with you during the summer period.
- We also recommend you bring an empty water bottle with you to fill up with fresh spring water.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc.)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.