Private Tour: Taipei Gourmet Day Tour by MRT
Taiwan, a world famous gourmet paradise. Here you may enjoy variety of tasty foods without spending a lot of money.
Follow the selection of Michelin Guide and discover the local delicacies with us! The Bib Gourmand selection includes 58 hot spots for Taipei, 24 out of which are offering from Taiwan’s famous night markets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- 1-Day Taipei MRT Pass
- Lunch - Din Tai Fung Xiaolongbao Meal or Yongkang Beef Noodles
- Coffee and/or Tea - 1 cup of Bubble Milk Tea per person
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and dinner
- Entrance tickets and admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dongmen Market, No.81, Lane 79, Section 2, Xinyi Road, Zhongzheng District, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 10057 Taiwan
To learn about the everyday life from the locals, you must visit a local market. The first stop is Dongmen Market, a traditional market located in the southwest of Taipei City. From fresh ingredients to ready-to-eat food, you can see people line up for the popular vendors, such as Scallion Pancake, Rice Vermicelli Soup and Taiwanese Minced Pork Rice.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yongkang Street, Yongkang St., Da'an Dist., Da'an, Taipei Taiwan
When it comes to food destination, Yongkang Street is always mentioned in the travel guide books. After the market tour you will walk to this famous street of gourmets that features of variety of exotic and local specialties such as Beef Noodle Soup, Hand-Shaved Noodles, Mango Shaved Ice and many more(own expense). Here you will see couples of tourists holding travel guide books and strolling through the street, discussing and checking locations of where to eat.
Today’s lunch is one of the must-tries recommended by The Bib Gourmand Selection – Din Tai Fung or Yong Kang Beef Noodles or Hao Kung Tao Chin Chi Yuan(included in this tour). After that, you will enjoy a relaxing walk along the street then get on the metro train to the next stop – Taipei 101.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
Taipei 101 was the tallest building in the world, the 508-meter structure has 101 floors. Situated in Xinyi Commercial District and surrounded by department stores, fancy restaurants, bars and clubs, it is a famous landmark in Taipei City, also considered the hottest nightlife spot.
(entrance ticket to the observatory is not included)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Songshan Station, No.11, Songshan Rd, Yongji Vil., Xinyi Dist, Songshan, Taipei Taiwan
Then you will again get on the metro train to Song Shan Station, a major transportation hub and the 2nd busiest train station in Taipei. Inside the station is a shopping complex, which has brought more and more choices of shopping and dining these years.
It is served by the Taiwan Railway Administration and is a terminal station of the Taipei Metro Songshan Line. With 5-8 min walking distance to Raohe. St. Night Market and Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Raohe Street Night Market, North end of Kee Lung Road, Xinyi District, Taipei Taiwan
After a short stop at Song Shan Station, you will walk to the famous Raohe St. Night Market. Night market offers a wide range of choices, such as Oyster Omelet, Beef Noodle Soup, Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken, Bubble Tea and many more.
Don’t be afraid to try new foods! Some of them look nasty but taste amazing!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Taipei City Center. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. Exact pick-up time will be provided by local operator upon confirmation.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.