Private Tour: Teotihuacan & Xochimilco in one day
This experience in Teotihuacan will be even more pleasant because of the stories and anecdotes, about the latest discoveries that the “cultural interpreter” will share with you during the tour. Then, we will cross the city to reach Xochimilco. The guide will provide an introduction on the history of the city and the different sites that will pass on the way to Xochimilco. Next, you will board one of the traditional Mexican ships and enjoy a walk along the canals while listening to Mariachi music and also having a drink of tequila.
During the trip, you will hear about the history of Xochimilco and its importance for the city. Development from pre-Hispanic times to the present.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- 1hour trajinera
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
The tour will begin with a visit in Tlatelolco, today the largest archaeological site in Mexico City that was part of the capital of the Aztec Empire. Here was the main market of that empire and here the conquest of the Aztecs was consumed. There is the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, where the pre-Hispanic, colonial and present world of Mexico meet.
Pass By: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
In Teotihuacán, the guide will tell us about the history of this place, its mysteries, its development, its greatness, its importance and its fall, then we will have the option for those who wish to climb the impressive temples and walk through the mystical avenue of the Dead.
Stop At: Xochimilco, Xochimilco, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
This working-class neighborhood in southern Mexico City gives way to the famous canals of Xochimilco, the last remnants of an enormous system to transport water that the Aztecs built. You can take walks in colorful boats similar to the gondolas while they pass browsing food vendors, artisans and mariachis.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is only picked up at Hotels and Airbnb in Polish, Centro Historico y Reforma,Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.