Private Tour: Thai Culture& Experience with Buddhism
Visit two of five of the finest temples that Chiang Mai has to offer.
Wat U- Mong over 500 year old temple is famed for its large pagoda and underground tunnel
Wat Suan Dok Temple is famous for being constructed by the sixth king of the Mong Rai dynasty.Enjoy a breakfast of local Thai cuisine around there is very easy to buy food that or flowers for offering to the monk
Spend time with monks leaning about their lifestyle.
Learn about Buddhism, Dharma and learn how to meditate.
Mediate in the peaceful atmosphere with real Thai culture in Northern of Thailand
* Private Tour
* Private Tour Guide
* Private Meditation class
* Local Food for lunch
* Learn about Buddhist with the Monk
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wat Umong
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suan Dok
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Umong, 135 Moo 10 Suthep Subdistrict, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Pick up very early morning to see the monks and offer them food, This region is famous for its cuisine and you’ll enjoy a traditional breakfast of local specialties such as rice soup, fried rice, and grilled pork. Then we go to Wat U-mong over 500 year-old temple famed for its large pagoda and underground tunnel. Soak up the peaceful atmosphere and take the opportunity to talk with the monks about Buddhism, Dharma and learn how to meditate.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wat Suan Dok, On Suthep Road, west of the Old City, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
After lunch then leave for Wat Suan Dok, one of Royal 5 famous temple in Chiang Mai that was built by the sixth King of Mon Rai dynasty. Here you can speak with the Monks and learn about their way of life. Take a meditation course until the end of the day before we heard back to hotel and drop off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tha Phae Gate, Thapae Rd, Chang Khlan Sub-district, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel lobby(in down town) if the hotel location out side of town the extra price may be reflected.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.