Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Private Tour to Arachova and Delphi from Athens
Our company, Greece Travel by Arvanitaki, offers high quality services by Minivan for safe, consistent, comfortable and economical transportation. We can ensure you timely transportation all over the Greece.
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Delphi ormerly also called Pytho (Πυθώ), is famous as the ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of Pythia, the oracle who was consulted about important decisions throughout the ancient classical world. Moreover, the Greeks considered Delphi the navel (or centre) of the world, as represented by the stone monument known as the Omphalos of Delphi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parnassos Experience, Λιβάδι, Arachova 320 04 Greece
Arachova is a mountain town and a former municipality in the western part of Boeotia, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is a municipal unit, part of the municipality Distomo-Arachova-Antikyra. Its name is of South Slavic origin and denotes a place with walnut trees. It is a tourist destination due to its location in the mountains, its traditions and its proximity to the town of Delphi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.