Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd
During the tour you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the history of the creation of the Armenian Alphabet, 7-th century "fortress in the clouds" - Amberd, which is situated on the southern slopes of the Mount Aragats - the highest mountain in the Armenian Highlands.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kari Lake, Byurakan Armenia
The lake appeared from ice formations. It is surrounded by snow most of the time and that is why water is rather cold.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Armenian Alphabet Monument, Artashavan Armenia
The complex was built in 2005, on the 1600th anniversary of the creation of Armenian alphabet. The complex includes sculptures of 39 letters of Armenian alphabet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amberd Fortress, Byurakan Armenia
Amberd is a 7th-century fortress located 2.300 meters above sea level on the southern slopes of the Mount Aragats. The name translates to "fortress in the clouds" in Armenian.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention the exact location you want to be picked up at.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1-3 travellers with a guide 4/15/2020 - 6/24/2022
4-7 travellers without guide 4/15/2020 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
1-3 travellers without guide 4/15/2020 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.