Private tour to Areni, Tatev cable car and Tatev monastery
Traveling to south regions of Armenia with modern, well maintain car. Experienced driver/guide will assist you on the way and riding longest ropway in the world.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Areni Wine Factory
- Entry/Admission - Wings of Tatev
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Areni Wine Factory, Areni Armenia
First stop we will have in Areni village for wine testing and wine shopping.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: T'rchuneri (Bird) Cave, Highway At the Entrance To Noravank Canyon, Areni 3604 Armenia
Road is passing near Areni-1 cave (Bird's cave), where world oldest leather shoe and oldest winery found.
Stop At: Vayk Food Court, 3801, 6 Jermuk Highway, Vayk 3801, Armenia
We will have short stop at food court for coffee and some refreshments.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Spandaryan Water Reservoir, Tsghuk Armenia
We will stop for photography
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wings of Tatev, Tatev Gateway, Halidzor 3218 Armenia
We will ride longest in the world cable car from Halidzor station to Tatev monastery.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up possible from any hotel in Yerevan
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.