Private Tour to Badaling Remnant Great Wall with Picnic Lunch
This private tour will take you to visit the Badaling Remnant Great Wall. The tour is perfect for tourists who want to avoid the big crowds at Badaling section of the Great Wall and want to enjoy more authentic flavor of Ming Dynasty Wall. This section of the Great Wall is in its original form, and reproduces the character of the Ming Great Wall. The whole section is 2,000 meters long. Your English speaking tour guide will give a detailed history class of the Great Wall during the tour and accompany you to hike the Wall all the time. In one of the tower you will have a picnic lunch. Tour includes entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. It is a private tour with no factory and shopping stops
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall, Donggou Village, Badaling Town, Beijing 102102 China
Your English speaking guide and private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30am. Then heading north to the Badaling Remnant Great Wall. On the way you will drive pass by the Juyongguan Pass and Badaling Great Wall. Feel free to tell your tour guide if you want to stop for photos.
Once arrive the Badaling Remnant Great Wall, you will walk along a road to reach the foot of the Mountain. Spend 2 hours hiking around, then have a picnic lunch in one of the tower while enjoy the amazing view.
This section of the Great Wall is about 5 kilometers (3 miles) from the famous Badaling, and is the western gate of the military defense system on the Badaling Great Wall. This section of the Great Wall is in its original form, and reproduces the character of the Ming Great Wall. The whole section here is 2,000 meters long.Seen from a distance, the Badaling Remnant Great Wall resembles a dragon winding its way along the mountain peaks.The Badaling Remnant Great Wall was involved in several historical events. In 1644, Li Zicheng, extremely resentful of the corrupt regime of the day, led his troops from here in a rebellion to successfully overthrow the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). The Remnant Great Wall had also witnessed the building of the great military fortification. Two significant archaeological sites were found here. One is a stone farm; the other is a group of brick kilns that provided materials for the project.
On the way back to city, you will drive pass by the Olympic site for photos, then transfer back to your hotel in Beijing City.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.