Private Tour to Budva, Sveti Stefan, Kotor Old Town from-to Kotor Port
This tour is a private tour from Kotor port to Budva, Sveti Stefan, Kotor Old Town for cruise ship passengers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Professional licenced English-speaking tour guide
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour (You will not share the car with any other tourist/passenger.)
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Your private guide will meet with you at the port of Kotor and drive through the mild landscapes of the valley of Grbalj. Upon reaching the Adriatic coast you will drive to the town of Budva.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Becici Beach, Becici, Budva Municipality Montenegro
You will see the Becici Beach while driving to Budva.
Pass By: Beach Rafailovichi, Becicka 31, Rafailovici, Budva Municipality Montenegro
You will see the Rafailovichi Beach while driving to Budva.
Stop At: Peninsula Sveti Stefan, Pržno, Montenegro
You will also be able to view Sveti Stefan, once a 15th century fortified town on an island, that was acquired by the Yugoslav government and turned into a hotel during the Tito regime. Today it is a exclusive luxury resort. The stop will be for take photo. There are no any visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Budva City Walls, Old Town, Budva, Budva Municipality 85310 Montenegro
After the photo stop Sveti Stefa you will visit the oldest settlement on our coast, 2,500 year old Budva. Departing your transportation, you will begin a walking tour of a town that was first mentioned in the old Greek legend of the grandson of Zeus Cadmo and his wife Harmony. You will be walking through the narrow streets and small squares of a fortified medieval town, mostly influenced by the ancient republic of Venice. The layers of the numerous civilizations that have occupied this area show an interesting view into the history of Budva: Romans, Byzantines, Slaves etc. The most important buildings and constructions in the Old Town are the churches of St. John, Holy Trinity, Holy Mary in Punta, St. Sava, the citadel fortress, and the town walls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Returning back to the inland bay where you started, you will depart your transportation and take a stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kotor. The town was first mentioned in 168 BC, and was settled during Ancient Roman times, when it was known as Acruvium, It has been fortified since the early Middle Ages, The city became part of the Venetian Republic in 1420 and except for two periods of Ottoman rule, it remained under Venice until 1797, It is these four centuries of Venetian domination that have given the city the typical Venetian architecture. It served as a naval base during World War I and luckily avoided any serious damage from either World War. Kotor has one of the best preserved medieval old towns in the Adriatic and is home to several sights of interest, including the Cathedral of Saint Tryphon (1166), and the ancient walls which stretch for 3 miles on the steep hillside directly above the city. From here, your guide can make suggestions for further sightseeing, shopping or the gate that leads to the cruise pier across the street from the Old Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Kotor, Montenegro
2: Budva, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of Kotor port on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it. If you are staying at hotel in Kotor area, your private guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and drop back you same hotel after the tour.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The supplier could be wait max 45 minutes more for pick you up at the meeting point. If you do not meet with them within that duration, they can leave from there and tour booking is going to be no-show.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.