Private Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids for Cairo Airport Layover Passengers.
If you have a long stop-over at Cairo airport and want to visit places of interest, such as the pyramids, the Egyptian museum, and Cairo with Cheapest Price and a private guide, and be back at the airport in time for your connecting flight, this is the tour for you.
Egypt Key Tour Guide holding a sign of your name outside the arrival hall.who will take you to the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages, and after a photo stop at the
Great Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple.
After this amazing pyramids tour you will move to visit the
Egyptian Museum which is an amazing treasure house for many artifacts,Exhipition of King Tut then have
lunch at a local restaurant. You will head to the
bazaar (khan el khailil ) which is the oldest market in Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo airport again in time for your departure.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert Qualified Egyptologist English Tour Guide.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of Water.
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees(Tickets)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit Giza Pyramids, the country's most celebrated attraction,considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Admire at the Great Sphinx,which consider the most famous statue ,the first sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum in Cairo - one of the most important museums in the world. It contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities. We will see the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with the golden mask of the boy king and Royal Mummies.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Explore the heart of Islamic Cairo, this busy and colorful open-air bazaar is filled with unique and exotic items from spices and perfumes to jewelry and souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport Road, Cairo Int'l Airport Rd, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.