Private Tour To Coptic Cairo and Cave Church Of saint Simon
Egypt Royal Tours - Tour guide will pick up you at 9:00Am from your Hotel to visit Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church,then visit The Famous Cave Church of St. Simon in Cairo There are seven cave churches carved into the nearby Moqattam Mountain. The Monastery of St. Simon the Tanner is the largest and has an amphitheater with a seating capacity of 20,000. It is worth a visit if you are interesting to see something different in Egypt
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
visit Christiansites in Cairo and Churches in Cairo, the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue , then visit The Famous Cave Church .
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all Cairo hotels are pickup pointsAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We apply the highest safety standards to keep the customer from infection with the Corona virus in all tourists places they visits during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.