Private tour to Garni temple and Geghard Monastery
1. Experienced and friendly staff
2. Best price, no hidden fees
3. Personal approach to each guest
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to Garni Temple
- At ten o`clock in the morning our comfortable air conditioned car will be waiting for you in front of your hotel. The pick up starts 15 minutes before the departure.
After the pick up we will start the tour to Garni pegan temple, one of masterpieces of the ancient Armenian architecture. After the tour in Garni temple and the surrounding areas, you will be given a unique chance to participate in Lavash baking process, in the same spot you will have a lunch.
The next stop is Geghard monastery. Geghard is an architectural wonder – a complex of churches built within a mountain of solid rock. The Geghard complex is deservedly one of the most popular destinations for the locals and tourists. Boasting intricate stone-carvings, a natural spring, and numerous «stone crosses», Geghard has endured all manner of assaults throughout the past 700 years. Along with the religious importance of the site, the monastery offers stunning views of the Azat River Gorge surrounding the complex. Geghard Monastery is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Return to Yerevan and drop off in front of your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.