Private Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx for Cairo Airport Layover Passengers.
Enjoy the most special layover tour. You'll get to visit the Pyramids of Giza,Great Sphinx the country's most celebrated attraction and Terrific Camel
Egypt Key Tour Guide holding a sign of your name outside the arrival hall.then will take you to the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages, and after a photo stop at the
Great Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple.then you will be transferred to Cairo airport again in time for your departure.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert Qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees (Tickets)
- Camel Ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit Giza Pyramids, the country's most celebrated attraction,considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Admire at the Great Sphinx,which consider the most famous statue, the first sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport Road, Cairo Int'l Airport Rd, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- -The use of masks is obligatory…masks will be given to client who don't have their own. -Alcohol Gel will be available before, during and after the service. -The Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service. -All those running the service (Guide-Driver- ETC)will wear a mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.