Private Tour to jungle Temple at Beng Mealea & Tonle Sap@Kompong Plouk Village
Beng Melea Temple and Kompong Plouk Village Day Tour:
With Beng Mealea Temple you will get to see the un-restored temple found in the 19 century and still remain the spectacular ruin view as it was covered with the tree roots running all over the place around the temple.
Beng Mealea Located about 75km away from the city of Angkor or Siem Reap city where it usually take about an hour drive to that ruin temple.
Our Day Tour will cover with a fantastic view of the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia by visiting the stilts village houses at Kompong Plouk Village along the way back from Beng Mealea temple.
Read on to get more sensible feel about this Tour.
English Speaking Tour Guide is included.
Transportation and petrol is including in this tour cost.
This is a complete 100% Private tour for just you and your group. (Private Minimum 2 People Booking).
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off from/to the hotel
- Minivan Driver with Petrol and Tour Guide
- Visit Beng Meaela Temple and Kompong Plouk Village
- Free Cool Water
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Kompong Phluk
What's excluded :
- Beng Mealea tickets 5 USD per person
- Boat Tickets to the lake 20 USD per person
- Personal Expense like Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
This is a temple located about 60km away from downtown so to get there will takes us bout 1 hour by car. so if you wish to see the temple in a quiet and magical way we should go a bit early.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kompong Phluk, On the Tonle Sap, Siem Reap Cambodia
Along the way back we will continue visiting the stilts houses village where you will experience the daily lives of the local people who live on the bank of this great lake (Tonle Sap lake) and Kompong Plouk Village. We will alos check out local market on the way there and take some photos of the local way of life in this less crowded village and learn about their daly activities on this largest fresh water Lake in Southest Asia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel lobby 10 minutes before tour starts at your hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.