Private tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
A half day Tour to discover the East bank of Luxor where you will see Karnak and Luxor Temples. Karnak Temple is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
The tour guide for this excursion will pick up you from your hotel in Luxor by our modern air-conditioned vehicle and start your guided excursions by visiting Karank Temple for around 2 hours then continue to visit Luxor Temple and it takes around 1 hour then drop off at your hotel and that is the end of our services
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus
- Services of experienced Egyptologist English speaking Tour Guide joined you in the Tour
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights of Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient Egyptian builders. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about three kilometers north of Luxor. Karnak is actually the sites modern name. Its ancient name was Ipet-isut, meaning “The Most sacred of Places”. The three main temples of Mut, Montu and Amun are enclosed by enormous brick walls. The Open Air Museum is located to the north of the first courtyard, across from the Sacred Lake. Actually, there are a number of smaller temples and chapels spread about Karnak, such as the Temple of Osiris Hek-Djet, which is actually inside the enclosure wall of the Temple of Amun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The temple of Luxor is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who ruled 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khons. Obelisk of Rameses II This temple has been in almost continuous use as a place of worship right up to the present day. It was completed by Tutankhamun and Horemheb and added to by Ramses II. Towards the rear is a granite shrine dedicated to Alexander the Great. During the Christian era the temple’s hypostyle hall was converted into a Christian church, and the remains of another Coptic church can be seen to the west. Then for thousands of years, the temple was buried beneath the streets and houses of the town of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels and Nile Cruise in the East bank of the Nile in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.