Private Tour to kazbeg
Get ready For the adventures. You will See wonderful views of mountains, Valleys an roaring rivers. Day Tour to Kazbegi region - Military road of Georgia. Explore Georgia With us. Remember :
"Great Things are done when men and mountains meet; This is not done by jostling in the Street."
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tour starts from Your Hotel,So You Only Need To Go Outside and Take a seat in Confortable Trasport.
We Will Make for You unforgettable Day,you should let us Take care of your every memorable second !
Start of The Tour: 09:00
• Zhinvali water reservoir
Zhinvali, also Jinvali, is an artificial water reservoir located on the river Aragvi in Georgia. The building of the hydroelectric dam formed the Zhinvali Reservoir. The dam has been built in 1986.
• White and Black Aragvi Conference
The Tetri Aragvi (White Aragvi) on the left converges with the Shavi Aragvi (Black Aragvi) on the right, just south of Pasanauri. Apparently, the black colour is due to limestone deposits, and even after the two rivers converge, the colours remain separate for a while before finally mixing. Very impressive.
• Ananuri monastery complex
Ananuri Fortress, which dates from the 13th century, was once home to the Duchy of Aragvi. The complex is comprised of two castles, of which the upper one is well preserved, and two churches. The Church of the Assumption (Ghvtismshobeli), which dates from 1689
• Gudauri Panorama
The monument was built in 1983 to commemorate 200 years anniversary of the Treaty of Georgievsk(1783). This agreement established Georgia as a protectorate of the Russian empire. The name might be a little bit of a surprise for you, taking into account past and current conflicts with Russia, but actually, the issue is very complicated.
• Acidic waters
• Gergeti Trinity Church (Georgian: წმინდა სამება - Tsminda Sameba) is a popular name for Holy Trinity Church near the village of Gergeti in Georgia. The church is situated on the right bank of the river Chkheri (the left tributary of the river Terek), at an elevation of 2170 meters (7120 feet), under Mount Kazbegi.
The Gergeti Trinity Church was built in the 14th century, and is the only cross-cupola church in Khevi province. The separate belltower dates from the same period as the church itself. Its isolated location on top of a steep mountain surrounded by the vastness of nature has made it a symbol for Georgia. The 18th century Georgian author Vakhushti Batonishvili wrote that in times of danger, precious relics from Mtskheta, including Saint Nino's Cross were brought here for safekeeping.
Your Memories stay here ! In Kazbegi
Tour duration: full day
The end of the tour: 20:00
It is necessary to consider: comfortable shoes, changing shoes, sun glasses and sun protection products.
Departure Point :Pickup from your location
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide, English - Audio
Organised by Evatour