Private tour to Khor Virap, Areni winery, Noravank, Tatev (Ropeway)
From Khor Virap you can enjoy the amazing view of the Mount Ararat. After you will visit the most famous medieval monuments in Armenian: Noravank and Tatev monasteries. On the way you have an opportunity to taste Armenian wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tatev ropeway ticket
- During this tour we will visit Khor Virap monastery, from where a spectacular view opens on the mountain Ararat.
The next destination is one of the wonderful monuments of medieval Armenia - the Monastery of Noravank, which dates back to XIII—XIV centuries. After you have an opportunity to taste armenian wine in Areni winery.
Our next stop is another famous monument of medieval Armenian architecture - Tatev Monastery, which was built in the 9th-13th centuries.
Thanks to the construction of the Wings of Tatev, the longest cable car in the world (5.7 km), the complex has become one of the most visited places in Armenia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention the exact location you want to be picked up at.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.