Private Tour to Khor Virap, Noravank, Jermuk waterfall
1. Experienced and friendly staff
2. Best price, no hidden fees
3. Personal approach to each guest
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Areni wine tasting and winery tour tickets, which costs about 2.1 USD per person
- At eight o`clock in the morning our comfortable air conditioned car will be waiting for you in front of your hotel. The pick up starts 15 minutes before the departure.
After the pick up we will start the tour to Khor Virap Monastery, one of masterpieces of the ancient Armenian architecture. The next stop is Areni wine region and Hin Areni winery. After the wine-testing and the tour in the winery we will continue to Noravank Monastery which is deservedly one of the most popular destinations for the locals and tourists. The last stop is Jermuk town and waterfall.
Return to Yerevan and drop off in front of your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel in Yerevan. The pick up will start 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.