Private Tour to Krka NP from Sibenik, including admission fee
Leaving the cruise port, we will take a drive, for visit of National Park Krka, masterpiece of nature.
Krka National Park is located within the territory of Sibenik-Knin County along the Krka River. Once in the Park, you may enjoy last set of falls, before the river meets the sea. The Skradinski Buk Falls is a form a spectacular multi level cascade over travertine cliffs. This waterfall is known as a most beautiful Waterfall in Europe. It is 46 meters high, which makes it the highest travertine (gypsum) barrier in Europe. Above the falls is a large plateau that offers spectacular views and a perfect photo opportunity. You'll also have a chance to visit the small ethnological exhibition and the old mill. The whole area is rich with flora and fauna. Due to strict new preservation laws, this extraordinary area has been kept in its original state.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to the Krka NP
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
Upon arriving to the NP entrance, you will head to Skradinski Buk, the last of seven waterfalls on the beautiful Krka River. Skradinski Buk isn’t actually a single waterfall but rather a long series of cascades that spill over countless travertine rock formations. In total, the water tumbles nearly 46m into a crystal-clear pool before making its way out to the Adriatic Sea.
The forest of conifers and hornbeams that crowds the riverbank is just as spectacular, as is the surrounding vegetation. There are low thickets, reedy wetlands and open grasslands with flowering plants like scorpion senna's and chimney bellflowers.
Because the national park is strictly protected, it supports abundant wildlife. You may spot sleek otters playing in the water, colorful Cleopatra butterflies flitting about, and a variety of indigenous and migratory birds. More than 200 avian species nest in Krka National Park, including the regal golden eagle and lightning-fast peregrine falcon.
Following a guided walking tour of the waterfall area, you will have free time to explore on your own before it’s time to rejoin with your guide for the drive back.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting in a cruise port, with driver and guide, is outside of the fenced areaPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 3 pers. per booking
- It is possible to organize a private tour for a group with more than 3 persons
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.