Private Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall from central Beijing Hotels
Immerse yourself in history and spend the day exploring the Great Wall of China. Visit Mutianyu on a day tour, and access a beautiful and less-visited section of the Wall. Stand in awe at the sheer size of the wall, green pastures, and mountains. Enjoy the natural scenery on your hike, and get stunning pictures of the panoramic views.
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private driver
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Toll fee
- Parking lot fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- English guide
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
This morning the your driver will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 8:00 am based on the hotel location. It takes about 1 to 1.5 hours driving from downtown area to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Mutianyu Great Wall was opened to tourists on May Day in 1986, the second Great Wall site opened to tourists after Badaling section.
Watchtowers are tensely distributed along the Mutianyu Great Wall, and the surrounding natural scenery is also breath-taking. You will find it is covered by woods and bushes over ninety-six percent of the total scenic area, and that is why it's recognized as the best-preserved section of Great Wall. Today you will hike and explore this best-preserved Great Wall section.
After hiking Great Wall transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup and dropoff your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.