Private tour to Peterhof in Saint Petersburg
There is a certain magic in the air in the Palace and Gardens of Peterhof. Hidden away from the modern world, this majestic palace and fountains on the outskirts of Saint Petersburg are a perfectly preserved example of the reckless extravagance of the Russian monarchy and Peter the Great in particular.
Your private tour to Peterhof will be intimate, unhurried and enjoyable. Your personal guide will lead you through the Gardens, Fountains and the Palace. We will skip the line via pre-booked entrance to the palace and your guide will lead you from one marvelous room to the next one and will open up some of the secrets of fountains and palaces. You will have an opportunity to enjoy Peter’s sense of humor passing by trick fountains.
Marvel at the sheer size of the Great Palace, one of the largest and most beautiful palaces in the world.
Relax and reflect on your day of luxury as we towards Saint-Petersburg and back to the real world but you will keep warm memories to life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
We will skip the line via pre-booked entrance to the palace and your guide will lead you from one marvelous room to the next one and will open up some of the secrets of fountains and palaces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
You will walk in beautiful gardens and see marvelous fountains of the former summer residence of the royal family of the Russian Empire.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Marly Palace, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2 Peterhof, State Museum Preserve,, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
You will be shown this beautiful palace.
Pass By: Monplaisir Historical Palace Museum, Nizhniy Park, 4, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198510 Russia
You will see the favorite palace of Peter the Great and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Finland.
Pass By: Pavilion "Hermitage", Razvodnaya Ulitsa, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198516
You will see this beautiful palace and enjoy it's story.
Pass By: Fountain Samson, Tearing the Lion's Jaws, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
You will get a chance to see the greatest fountain of the Peterhof.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/16/2019 - 10/3/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.