PRIVATE Tour to Sevan lake, peninsula & Sevanavank church
* In comparison to a group tour, you will have bigger flexibility. After the guide tells about the site, guests have the flexibility in their activity. There are boundaries in timing for the whole tour but you have big pliability of spent time in a particular location.
Traveling with us is about all the not planed but interesting ideas that may come to your mind during the journey.
* To satisfy our guests we drew a number of versions of the same tours. These versions vary by activities and covered landmarks. One variant can be more relaxing whilst the other may cover a bigger variety of activities, from sightseeing and gastronomy to short hikes and climbs in one tour.
* We believe that traveling is more than sightseeing so we seek to let you experience every aspect of our country. In our tours, we try local food, play together, discover the world and have a person to person communication.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery Sevanavank, next the Holy Mother of God Church, Sevan Armenia
One of the main sites:
Located on the Sevan peninsula, Sevanavank is one of the historic Armenian monasteries. Before the 20th of 20 century, when the level of Sevan’s water is much higher, Sevanavank was a monastery on the isolated island. Here were sent the priests that made sins.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake Sevan, Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik Province
One of the main sites:
Lake Sevan is one of the biggest mountainous lakes in the world. Often it is called the Diamond of Armenia and not in vain. During the day, when there is no wind, it is just like a huge mirror with the reflection of the surrounding in it. In summer, the lake paints a beautiful turquoise color. Sevan is 20% of Armenia and definitely a must-visit the site if you travel to our country.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from the hotels or other vacation rentals in Yerevan or on the tour route.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.