Private Tour to Sintra with Cabo da Roca and Cascais
Discover Sintra, a true glorious 'Garden of Eden', as the famous British poet Lord Byron once called it on this guided full day small-group tour from Lisbon. Get lost within the grottoes and dense vegetation of Regaleira, concealing mysterious meanings from Masonry and Templar Orders. See the iconic Pena Palace at the top of the mountain from where you can see up to Lisbon. Go to Roca Cape, the westernmost point of Europe, and on the way back home have a quick stop at Cascais, a quaint little fishing village and a summer vacation hotspot!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel / accomodation
- Live commentary on board
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private small-group tour (8 people max.)
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
What's excluded :
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee at any monument
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casino Estoril, Praca Jose Teodoro dos Santos, Estoril, Cascais 2765-237 Portugal
One of the biggest casino in Europe
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Free time to explore the town of Sintra
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Discover the magical Quinta da Regaleira. Entrance fee and guided visit included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Admission not included. Free time to explore the most iconic monument in Sintra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
The westernmost point in Europe. Explore freely the location for great photo opportunities
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stop at Cascais at its bay area
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your hotelPick-up & drop-off at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is according to the number of travellers - not age. There's two set of prices: 1 to 4 and 5 to 8 people. However, if there's children in the group please note that they occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Please state their age so we can arrange them accordingly.
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel only in certain areas of the city (center). Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French and Italian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be cancelled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- During the summer and especially on very hot days, the access to Pena Palace can be closed by local authorities due to the risk of wildfire. This information can only be released on the same day of the tour, so Cooltours cannot be held responsible for these situations, which are beyond our control. We will do everything to comply with the program, but if not, we will have other alternatives such as Queluz National Palace.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Establishment with ‘Clean & Safe’ certificate. Vehicles are cleaned (vacuum, windows, dashboard, seats disinfected) every day. Reduction of the maximum allowed capacity according to current legislation and General Health Directorate recommendations. This allows greater distance between passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.