Private Tour to the Humantay Lake - ALL INCLUSIVE
Enjoy the views of the Humantay mountain and Salkantay while you hike up to the Humantay lagoon.
Once you arrive at the place you will have enough time to enjoy the view of the of the surroundings.
Our guides will take you to the place and take care of you while you are in the mountains, the guides are English speaking.
Enjoy the local dishes provided in the tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private Tour Guide
- Oxygen and first aid kit
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Tarawasi
- Entry/Admission - Casa Salkantay Museo Restaurant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Laguna Humantay is one of the most spectacular landscapes along the Salkantay Trail, This full-day tour gives you the opportunity to visit this turquoise color lagoon located at the base of the Humantay mountain, which takes 1.5 hours of ascending walk to reach the paradise on the mountains. Humantay is one of the snow-capped mountains in the Vilcabamba mountain range and the glacier melt makes a beautiful lagoon that may be visiting for those you like a little bit of hiking and being in the mountains for hours, this hiking option is perfect for those who want to get out of the routine for a day. During the tour, we will provide you with a professional service supported by our professional guides and transported by modern and safe vehicles and you will try the local dishes since this tour included lunch and breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
Also known by the name of Limatambo, the historical tradition indicates that this place was commanded to be built by the Inca Pacahacutec in order to establish a resting tambo in the area, on the road to the Chinchaysuyo area (east). It has a large platform with carved stone walls and joined in a cellular style, built also in granite. There is also a stone altar ("usnu"), agricultural platforms with their respective source and irrigation canal.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Casa Salkantay Museo Restaurant, 5 minutos from plaza de Mollepata, highway to Soraypampa, Mollepata Peru
Casa salkantay is the restaurant that we will use for our breakfast and lunch along our trip to the humantay lake, this place offers a rustic eviroment with the soul of the ancient mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Soraypampa Lodge del Cielo - ITEP Travel, Soraypampa, 08000, Peru
Our trek pass by soraypampa, also the starting point for people that takes the salkantay trek to Machu Picchu.
here we can see a lot of animals and of course is the best view point for the mountains around.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide you hotel name thru whatsApp to +51 966 747 459
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All transfers will go with only 50% capacity while Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.