Private Tour to the Nature Waterfall of La Chorrera from Bogotá
This beautiful natural park is located 1 hour from Bogotá. Leaving the road to Choachí, to get there we pass the mountain through the majesty of the green cross páramo and then, we go into the mountain in search of the waterfall of La Chorrera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascada La Chorrera
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascada La Chorrera, Choachi Colombia
This amazing trip starts at 8:00 a.m. We will pick you up in your hotel or accommodation place. After around an hour, we will arrive to the highest waterfall with 590 meters.
On the way to La Chorrera, we will see another waterfall calls "El Chiflon", a little but not less beautiful allows us to go under its mantle to observe an incredible rainbow that forms with its drop. Then we will enter through stone paths that we can climb, giving a touch of adventure to our journey. We will go through a fog forest, silly palms and even, the wish tree.
Finally in La Chorrera, we can experience the certainty of being small under the imposing fall of the 6th highest waterfall in South America.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
El servicio comienza en su sitio de Alojamiento a las 8 amAirports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Usamos todos los protocolos de Bioseguridad
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehiculos al 50 % de ocupación de su capacidad. Entrega de Kit de Bioseguridad Personal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.