Private tour to the Windmills, Cheese and Clogs and Volendam from Amsterdam
Enjoy a half day Sightseeing tour to the windmills, Irene Hoeve where they make wooden shoes and Volendam. You will visit a unique Dutch place called Zaanse Schans. Here you will see the most special windmills of The Netherlands. You can visit the last working windmill on earth who can produce paint. Thereafter you will see how we made the clogs by hand in the past and you can tast the very nice Dutch cheese. At last you will visit Volendam where you can lunch in one of the best fish restaurants in town when there is time left.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan/minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
See the amazing windmills and there is possibility to make pictures of the windmills and possibility to go inside the windmills to see how they works.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Irene Hoeve Clogs and Cheese Shop, Hoogedijk 1, 1145 PM Katwoude The Netherlands
Demonstration how they made clogs in the past. Possibility to taste cheese and to buy cheese and clogs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Experience Volendam, Haven 154, 1131 EW Volendam The Netherlands
Possibility to taste Dutch wafels, visit souvenir shops, lunch and make pictures of the nice harbor of Volendam.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us your pick up address or pick up location and the pick up time you prefer.Ports
- Amsterdam Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide us your departure time and pick up address
- This is a private tour so no other people will join in the car. Our vehicles will be cleaned after every tour, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.