Private tour to Tolantongo Grottoes
There are times in life that remains in the heart. Explore Tolantongo grottoes through this trip and let us show you that everyone in Mexico is friends. Come and learn about our history not only by a guide but with another pal to make you feel our typical warmness.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Access tickets
- Travelers insurance
- Entry/Admission - Grutas Tolantongo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grutas Tolantongo, San Cristobal S/N, Tolantongo 42375 Mexico
Learn about culture and history on your trips it's important, but we understand that, sometimes, dive in a pool or just relax in the water is something necessary. So, let us give you a relaxing experience in "Tolantongo Grottoes" A majestic oasis located deep between the mountains. In this place, you will enjoy the relaxing hot springs supplied from volcanic veins located under the mountains. If you like something cooler, there's also a pool with a diving platform for the bold ones and a Turquoise river, which owed its color to the organisms and minerals of the bottom. a zone with natural "hot tubs "to finish the day with body and soul relaxed.
What are you waiting for, come to this piece of paradise!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.