Private Tour: Tuscany Countryside Day Trip from Rome
Venture away from the city of Rome to become acquainted with the Tuscan countryside on this 11-hour tour. Pay visits to Pienza and Montepulciano before enjoying a wine tasting at your preferred winery. Accompanied by a professional guide, enjoy learning the historical facts of this region as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Wine tasting
- Meet your English-speaking driver in the lobby of your Rome hotel to start the tour. Discuss your itinerary for the day, particularly the winery locations, before heading out. Customize the tour to your liking to make the most out of your day. Once you have come to agreement on a schedule, begin your journey through Tuscany. Observe the farms, rolling hills, and spectacular vineyards, enriched by medieval turreted towns that dominate the surrounded wine country.
After your 2.5-hour drive, reach you first stop, Montepulciano, the perfect example of a medieval town. Spend approximately 1.5-hours in the town, walking the narrow streets and basking in the ancient atmosphere. Then, head over to Pienza to stroll the streets and possibly enjoy lunch in one of its Trattorias. After lunch, begin your wine-tasting at the winery of your choosing. Enjoy the selections offered by each host as you learn of how each wine is made. Head back to your Rome hotel for a 6:30pm arrival at the end of the day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.