Private Tour:One day tour with Chengdu folk culture
We have private guides who are familiar with the local area to show you the local folk customs of chengdu and explain the history, culture and folk customs of chengdu. You have a great chance to learn how to cook a very traditional meal under a professional tutor, and you will explore a typically culture with all various ways in a local park. Travel like a local is the theme for today.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sichuan Cuisine Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wangjianglou Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sichuan Cuisine Museum, No.8 Ronghua North Alley, Gucheng Town, Pi County 611741 China
Sichuan Cuisine Museum is a museum where you can eat, and visitors will be guided by experiencers to make several classic sichuan dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wangjianglou Park, No.30 Wangjiang Street, Wuhou District, Chengdu 610021 China
Wangjianglou Park is a park with a history of one thousand years.We will experience traditional Chinese calligraphy here, as well as traditional folk projects like painting sugar and so on in chengdu
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all the travelers in Chengdu Second Ring Road
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.