Private Traditional Georgian Meal in a Lovely Tbilisi Home with Transfers
Enjoy a private and authentic Georgian meal in a local Tbilisi home with your host Dinara, a Tbilisi native who is an expert cook and city guide. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Your meal will take place at Dinara's dining table where Dinara will introduce you to several traditional Georgian dishes created from her family recipes.
• Private Georgian meal in a beautiful local home
• Introduction to Georgian culture and cuisine
• 100% private activity
• Experience Georgian hospitality in a residential Tbilisi neighborhood
• Vegetarian and gluten free options available
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private in-home dining experience with your host Dinara
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wine
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
This is a unique opportunity to visit the beautiful home of a local and explore traditional culture and cuisine. Meet your host Dinara at her Tbilisi apartment with a large dining table and open kitchen. Sip on a refreshing drink as your host shares stories about life in Georgia. Join your host at her dining table to enjoy a traditional Georgian meal. Your family-style meal includes dishes such as khachapuri (cheese and egg filled bread), a Georgian salad, khinkali (Georgian dumplings) or Shkmeruli (fried chicken in a garlic sauce) and pkhali (a dish of minced vegetables, nuts and herbs). Your meal will conclude with a Georgian dessert like matsoni, yoghurt with honey and nuts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your host Dinara will pick you up from the concierge desk of your Tbilisi hotel and drop you off at the end of your in-home dining experience.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.