Private Trang An and Mua Cave Tour with Sunset View
Discover the Trang An cave complex and the site of the King Kong movie
Taste the flavours of Vietnam with a traditional buffet lunch and tea break
Enjoy a bike ride around the local villages
Climb up to Mua Cave and marvel at the stunning panoramic sunset views
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ninh Binh Tours, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Start your day with a boat trip around the Trang An cave complex, discovering the secrets of the area and visiting the site of the King Kong movie. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese buffet lunch before hopping on a bicycle to explore the local villages around the Trang An area.
Relax after your bike ride with a Vietnamese tea break and then travel to Mua Cave and learn about the location’s many stories. Climb 500 stone steps to reach the top where you can see all the way to Tam Coc and enjoy stunning panoramic sunset views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
Travel back to Ha Noi on your private bus, watching the countryside pass by on your way.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.