Private Transfer Bangkok Hotel to Pattaya Hotel
Book a smooth, dependable transfer from Bangkok hotel to Pattaya hotel and HAPPY TRAVEL. Appreciate a pre-booked stress and bother free transfer, no long taxi lines and a safe driving experience. In Special Requirements: You are requested to mention your Bangkok pick up hotel name, pickup time and Pattaya drop off hotel name
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from Bangkok and drop-off Pattaya hotel
- Bottled water
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Our English Speaking Driver will meet the clients at Bangkok inn then the driver will take the customers to Pattaya inn. We believe in reasonable expenses and all our vehicle associates are screened to fulfill the benchmarks we expect for you. We guarantee you continually HAPPY TRANSFER. We are a fundamental genius in smooth, reliable exchanges, serving Bangkok to Pattaya. You can pre-book from Bangkok inn to Pattaya lodging. We'll for the most part be there, readied and pausing… guaranteed.
At the hour of causing your booking we to require the time you have to start from Bangkok inn all together for our Partner to be arranged and keeping things under control for you.
The movement span 2.5 hours to 3 hours relies upon neighborhood traffic condition.
Departure Point :
Pick up from any hotel in Bangkok & Drop off at any hotel in Pattaya
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate 2.5 hours to 3 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We need Bangkok pickup hotel name, start time and Pattaya hotel name
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.