Private Transfer: Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) to Tel Aviv
English-speaking, affordable airport pickup that accounts for flight delays. Enjoy a safe, comfortable ride wherever you need — hotel, short-term rental or a meeting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Parking Fees
- 60 minutes included waiting time at the airport
- 24/7 customer support
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Flight tracking
What's excluded :
- Costs for extra waiting time or extra detours
- Costs for luggage surcharge
- Travel to Tel Aviv in a comfortable and safe way.
You can pre-book your private airport transfer from Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) to Tel Aviv.
When placing a booking, you may adjust the ride to your particular needs. If you travel with a big family, a couple of friends or brought a lot of luggage, simply indicate it in the booking and the car that will pick you up will be suited just for you.
For your convenience, shortly before the time of the pickup, you will receive a text message with your driver’s name, contact details, our support number and booking reference.
Our customer service will be available 24/7 to assist you with any request regarding your booking.
Departure Point :
We offer a meet and greet service. Our driver will be waiting for you at your arrival hall with a sign with your name on it.
AirportsBen Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Drivers: Greet customers with a bow only; Keep 1.5 m distance; Wash or sanitize their hands regularly; Wear masks; Do not work if they are unwell.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.