Private Transfer from Cappadocia to Antalya
Enjoy a relaxed journey with our comfortable, reliable, experienced drivers instead of a stressful journey on the bus of more than 10 hours. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to visit the most important attractions. You will not waste your time on stressful busses. On the route, you will stop at Sultanhani Caravansarai which is the most beautiful caravansarai from 13th century. After arriving Konya , you will meet professional guide , visit Mevlana Museum & Tomb of Rumi which is Turkey's second most visited museum and have A'la Carte lunch. After Konya break, on the way to Antalya , you will have some breaks when needed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - A'la Carte Lunch with drinks
- Professional Guiding in Konya
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any tips for the driver
- The driver will meet you at the hotel reception desk. On the way to Konya, you will have a break in Sultanhani Caravansarai which is the most beautiful caravansarai from 13th century. In Konya the professional english speaking guide will meet you and have A'la Carte lunch. After lunch , you will visit Mevlana Museum & Tomb of Rumi which is the second most visited museum in Turkey. Then , you will drive to Cappadocia and drop off at your hotel.
Departure Point :
We pick up from any Hotels in Cappadocia at the reception of the hotel.
Return Detail :Antalya, Turkey - We drop off any Hotel in Antalya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.