Private transfer from Hue to Hoi An with fabulous stops
Experiene the real local life in rural of Vietnam.
On the way to Hoi An, you will have chances to visit and take photos at beautiful and unique sites: City of ghost, Thanh Toan covered bridge, Tam Giang lagoon, Hai Van Pass and Marble mountains.
Everything is clear, no hidden costs, respect your ideas during the transfer.
Friendly, honest, kind and safe drivers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver not a guide (He can speak good English but not as a guide)
What's excluded :
- Meals (Our driver will stop by at some places for you to have lunch if you would like)
- Personal expenses, Tips.
- 1. Our English speaking driver will come to pick you up at your hotels in Hue city center.
2. On the way to Hoi An or Da Nang city, we will stop by for you to visit and take photos at some highlights:
Thanh Toan covered bridge, the oldest wooden bridge in Hue city from 1776. It is a very special bridge, it not only a normal bridge but also a house on it. In the middle of the bridge, the locals set up an altar to worship Ms Tran Thi Dao- a wife a high-ranking servant under the Le dynasty. She donated all her saving money and designed a bridge to connect both sides of the local cannel.
You will have a chance to visit the early morning local market- unlike Dong Ba market in Hue city center, Thanh Toan village market is a real local rural market.
After that, our driver will drive you to the “City of Ghost”. Located in An Bang, a small quiet village at Thuan An beach. The City of ghosts” is a local cemetery, with its brilliantly colored structures built on white sand, stretches along the side of the road for 3 kilometers. The locals call it “City of Ghosts”.
As you know, about 90 percent of the villagers have overseas relatives, family members who live in western countries or USA who have been sending money home, much of which is used to build graves. Especially, due to the competition in construction of the villagers, there are a lot of luxury graves costing fifty thousand US dollars for their ancestors or even for family members who have not died yet. They even built in advance to be ready for their death.
The next place we will visit is the Tam Giang Lagoon. Tam Giang Lagoon is the largest lagoon in Southeast Asia with a total surface area of 22,000 hectares. All big rivers in the area such as Perfume River, O Lau River, and Bo River pour into Tam Giang Lagoon before going to the East Sea. Many traditional craft villages are situated along these rivers’ banks and the natural beauty and nearby mangrove forests have made the lagoon a popular tourist destination.
After that we will stop by at Hai Van pass (Ocean and clouds pass). The country border between 2 countries: Dai Nam in the North and Champa Kingdom in the South of the pass. Nowadays, It is the devision border between Hue city and Da Nang. From the top of the pass you can see the panoramic views of Hue and Da Nang.
The last stop is the Marble mountains, a cluster of 5 marble and lime stone mountains represent for 5 basic elements to create the Universe. Inside the caves, there are many beautiful sculptures of Buddhas. Half statue from erosion, half from the skillful hands of local artists in the area. On the peak of Marble of water, you will admire the wonder of nature.
3. Drive you safely to hotel in Hoi An. Transfer ends.
4. He will double check the car or the van again to make sure you forget nothing.
5. Say goodbye.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up at your hotels in Hue city center around 3 kms. Other picks up, you have to pay extra fees.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Mini van 16 seat car 10/14/2019 - 8/9/2022
SUV 7 seat car 10/14/2019 - 8/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Sedan 4 seat car 10/14/2019 - 8/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Da Nang, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam - We will drop you off at your hotels or required places in Da Nang or Hoi AnHội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam - We will drop you off at your hotels or required places in Hoi An
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.